Ariss Freight Logistics Inc. is a well-established International Freight Forwarder and Non-Vessel operating common carrier
approved by the Philippine Shippers’ Bureau.
Ariss Freight Logistics Inc. is one of the Shippers’ Own Containers (SOC) operator in the Philippines providing competitive rates in the market. We specialize trade in Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, India and ICD Ports, Myanmar, Pakistan and all other Asian Countries and Indian Sub-Continents.
Ariss Freight Logistics Inc. provides total logistics and offers high standards in professional and personalized services. We treat our clients as our superiors and our other forwarders as our supporters.
Our devoted and efficient employees are working 24 hours and 7 days a week to meet our client needs and demands.
Our vision states that we are committed to perpetuate an efficient, reliable, and world-class management to satisfactorily and effectively respond to the needs and wants of our customers.
* Our mission states the mobility and timeliness to ensure clients satisfaction and contentment.
* We are offering efficient services which include ocean freight, inland freight, freight forwarding, domestic forwarding, custom clearance and brokerage, warehouse and distribution, packing and crating, project shipments and door – to –door services.
* We cater government agencies, importers, producers, manufacturers, and exporters domestically and internationally.
* We aim to satisfy our agents and customers by being responsive to their needs and wants by providing them competitive prices at all times.
* We are dedicated delivering quality service to our clients.
* Our philosophy states that customers value and excellent service are preferred over and above profit.
Ariss Freight Logistics Inc. was approved by SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION of the Philippines on 12 October 2006. Ariss Freight is duly licensed by Philippines Shippers’ Bureau as accredited member of the Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier and International Freight Forwarders.
We offer the following services
1. International Freight Forwarding
2. Non-Vessel operating Common Carrier
3. Break Bulk Agent
4. Cargo Consolidator
5. Domestic Forwarding
6. Customs Clearance / Brokerage
7. Break Bulk / Project Cargo